GRE’s vision is to enable a broader dissemination and transfer of innovative technologies knowledge and projects results to various groups of people, such as citizens, pupils, students, young entrepreneurs and professionals, as well as public-sector entities and organizations.
GRE’s mission is to implement its vision and specific targets, by participating in EU and National RTD Projects, offering a set of targeted services to the aforementioned groups.
GRE’s specific targets are:
- To contribute to the European strategy for growth, jobs, social equity and inclusion
- To promote the sustainable development of entities in the field of youth, higher education, sports and Vocational Education and Training (VET)
- To promote development and networking activities, including strategic improvement of the professional skills of their staff, organisational capacity building and creation transnational cooperative partnerships with organisations from other countries in order to produce innovative outputs and exchange best practices
GRE’s services are targeting the following Thematic Areas:
- Cultural and Natural Heritage
- Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Sources (RES)
- Environmental Protection and Climate Change
- Circular Economy & Sustainable Development
- Smart Cities and Critical Infrastructures
- Education, Training, VET and E-Learning
- Sports Activities and Sponsorships
- Tourism, Leisure and Entertainment
- SME’s, Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Robotics, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Augmented and Virtual Reality (AR/VR)
- Technology Transfer
GRE’s services will be offered via collaborative participation in national and EU funded projects, technology and knowledge transfer to Industry and educational institutes.
They will comprise technology research & development, feasibility studies, business planning and project management, e-Learning courses for students, youth, adults, companies and organizations, as well as organization of workshops/conferences/specialized events/sponsorships for competitions, athletic events, pilot projects, etc.
Great workshop at Global Reach premises on Circular Economy. Our EDuZWaCE platform and learning...
Education for Zero Waste and Circular Economy is an Erasmus+ project that aims to fill a gap in...
The aim of the Knowledge Hub is to support the development of interdisciplinary skills needed for...